Saturday, April 11, 2009

Now on Ravelry!

So this is what it’s like when worlds colide!  I can be doubly dorky now that web 2.0 and knitting join forces.  I have been on Ravelry for a few days, but with all of the preparations for the baptism, I haven’t gotten the chance to really explore like I would like.  If you don’t know what Ravelry is and you either knit or crochet, you should check it out.  There are some great forums, groups, and even a shop as well as pattern listings.  I have pulled the ultimate dork move and drug out the yarn stash and my digital camera and taken pictures of my yarn for my “stash” section of my profile:

Watta dork!

If you want to join, you have to ask for an invite and it usually takes a day or two at this point for your request to be processed.  If you’re a yarny, this is definitly worth a look!

del.icio.us Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment