Thursday, June 11, 2009

Proof I am posh

I was reading Bezzie’s blog Random Meanderings and she mentioned that she took a quiz telling her what kind of yarn/sheep she was that was posted on Potter Craft News for a promotion of The Knitter’s Book of Wool.  It sounded like a good way to spend a few minutes and a cheap laugh so I tried it myself.  I ended up being Rambouilet:

rambouillet

A quick description from the quiz: “As a finewool with roots in Spain and France, Rambouillets seem to exude a cosmopolitan air, yet stay grounded and easygoing with others in the flock.  With big hears and a spring in their step, these finewools’ lively attitudes make them approachable and always ready with a warm smile and hug”

If I was a little more arrogant, I would way they knew me better than myself… ha ha…

No comments:

Post a Comment