Monday, October 8, 2012

I am back

It’s been a long time – a very long time – since I blogged last.  Two job changes and a lot of grey hair later, I can finally say I am back.  I knitted my first project in well over a year yesterday.  It was a rather unassuming little project, a cell phone cover for my daughter but boy did it feel good to be creative again. 

My daughter is always complaining of small scratches on the front of her iPhone.  She’s 9, she should be grateful that she even HAS an iPhone….  Anyway, she crashed on her bike on the way to school and dropped it.  The screen shattered in the process and she was incredibly upset by the whole thing.  500DKK in repair costs later, my husband asked me to come up with some sort of case for her.  This is what I arrived at in only a couple of hours:

You can see the ravelry project here: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sbjindk/sock-yarn-iphone-cozy

Tags fra Technorati: ,,,

1 comment:

  1. Hello i enjoy your blog and your art.
    I´m a knittin lover too.
    You can find my thing in my blog:mimosdemae.blogspot.com

    best regards

    ReplyDelete