Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Knitting on the Go

My Elvira has been around the block a couple of times.  When she was just a wee cast on, she took the big trip over the pond on a business trip with me from Copenhagen to Chicago, San Diego, LA, Toronto, Buffalo and again to Chicago:

Directions

On the flight to Kiev, I joined the front and back pieces to form arm holes.  She was really starting to look like a real top/dress:

Kiev

She has taken the daily trip to and from Copenhagen with me From Roskilde every day for the last 2 months:

image

Tomorrow I leave for Barcelona and guess who is going with me!  We will be working on the main part of the body:

Barcelona

At the pace I knit, she will also get a little vacation in Cyprus in April and hopefully return finished and ready to block:

Cyprus

So by the time she is done, she will have travelled 33,978 km or 21,114 miles.  Man I am a slow knitter…

No comments:

Post a Comment