Monday, January 24, 2011

Yarn + Ceramics = Pure Goodness

So I have been wondering for a while where pottery and knitting meet.  It’s a complex world we live in and everything – even hobbies – eventually intersect somewhere along an infinite timeline.  I was recently clicking around in ETSY and to my surprise found some amazing examples of ceramic goodness that any knitter would love to have: yarn bowls.

Here are a couple of good examples of yarn bowls that are not only functional but also beautiful to look at:

Redhotpottery

Yarn Bowl--TODAY show IN STOCK

 

Bellicosset Pottery

Yarn Bowl

 

EarthElements

Yarn Bowl Butterfly Garden large crochet or knitting yarn holder in pink aqua bronze - by Earth N Elements Pottery

 

dorothydomingo

Spring Green Yarn Bowl - Spiral with 2 holes

I seriously doubt I am going to be able to match any of these above… but I take this as a challenge for my skills at during my ceramics workshop on Wednesday. 

LiveJournal Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment